Elf Bar (the same as EB Design) are a popular brand of disposable e-cigarettes that are known for their fruity flavors and low prices. They have become increasingly popular in recent years, especially among young people.
In June 2023, the FDA issued warning letters to 189 retailers, including 7-Eleven, for selling unauthorized Elf Bar and Esco Bar disposable vapes. The FDA took this action because these products are not currently authorized for sale in the United States.
The FDA has also stated that Elf Bars and other unauthorized vapes may contain harmful chemicals, such as formaldehyde and heavy metals. These chemicals can cause serious health problems, including lung disease and cancer.
As of August 2023, 7-Eleven has not publicly stated whether they have stopped selling Elf Bars. However, it is likely that many 7-Eleven locations have stopped selling them after receiving the FDA warning letters.
If you are interested in buying Elf Bars, it is important to do your research and make sure that you are buying them from a legitimate retailer. You can also check the FDA’s website for a list of unauthorized vape products.
Here are some of the risks associated with using Elf Bars:
- They contain nicotine, which is addictive.
- They may be marketed to young people, even though they are not intended for use by minors.
- Do not buy Elf Bars from unauthorized retailers.
- Talk to your doctor about the risks of vaping.
- Find other ways to cope with stress and cravings, such as exercise or relaxation techniques.