Many people are paying attention to EBDesign. After changing from Elf Bar to EBDesign, the popularity has declined. Will the sales be affected? What actions did EBDesign officially take to cooperate with this trademark replacement? The editors at Vapingfirst are also very concerned about these issues, so let’s take a look at their actions through the timeline.
March 8, 2023
- EBDesign was forced to change its name to EBDisgn after losing a trademark lawsuit to another company with the same name. The other company, EB Design, had been using the name since 2015.
- The lawsuit was filed in federal court in California. EB Design argued that EBDesign was infringing on its trademark. The court agreed, and ordered EBDesign to change its name.
March 15, 2023
- EBDisgn released a statement announcing the name change and apologizing to its customers for the inconvenience. The statement said that the company had been working on the name change for some time, and that it was confident that the new name would not cause any confusion with the other company.
April 1, 2023
- EBDisgn launched a new website and social media accounts with the updated name. The new website included a message from the CEO, who said that the company was excited about the new name and that it was committed to providing its customers with the same great products and service.
May 1, 2023
- EBDisgn released a new line of e-cigarettes with the updated name. The new line included a variety of flavors and nicotine strengths. The company said that the new line was designed to meet the needs of a wider range of customers.
June 1, 2023
- EBDisgn announced that it had expanded its distribution network to include more retailers in the United States. The company said that the expansion was part of its plan to grow its business in the United States.
June 15, 2023
- EBDisgn reported that sales had increased by 20% since the name change. The company said that the increase in sales was due to a number of factors, including the new products, the expanded distribution network, and the positive response to the name change.
June 30, 2023
- EBDisgn announced that it was planning to open a new office in the United States. The new office would be located in California, and it would be responsible for sales and marketing for the company.
More news for EBDeisgn:
Other news: https://vapingfirst.com/news/